[ckan-dev] DatasetForm extension : has no member named resources

David Raznick kindly at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:11:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

Could I have more information on what you have implemented in the
IDatasetForm.  Could we see the code somewhere, the more information the
better as this could be lots of things and I have never seen it before.
Also a full traceback would be useful as I am sure where this error is
caused.

Anyway, this is probably the most complicated IDatasetForm

https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/master/ckanext/ecportal/forms.py

which may be handy as a guide.   From what you are saying it may correct to
copy lines 294 to 300 in this into your db_to_from schema.  However I am
not sure this sill sort out you problem without more information.

Thanks

David