[ckan-dev] Notes on installing from source

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:45:30 UTC 2012

On 21 May 2012 11:11, Mark Wainwright <mark.wainwright at okfn.org> wrote:

> Ok, done that (#2406). I've never done this before so I hope I got
> everything right.

Mark,

That's great the only thing I'd add is to include the ticket link eg
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/2406 in emails about tickets as it just saves a
little time :)

I've added your email links inline in the ticket just to make it easier to
review but that's the sort of thing you can leave up to the dev team as
long as you included links like you did then all is good.

Cheers
Toby