[ckan-dev] Count of datasets on front page incorrectly reports "0 datasets"?

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Thu May 24 18:21:23 UTC 2012

Hi Salman,

I tried adding 'synchronous_search' to the plugins line with no success.

I am not sure (yet) how the searching/indexing in CKAN works but I did
confirm that Solr is running on :8983 in case that matters.

I also confirmed this line is in my .ini file (it was by default):

ckan.build_search_index_synchronously = true

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Jim