[ckan-dev] Demo theme test server

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri May 25 16:22:03 UTC 2012

I'd like to close this ticket on trac (#2386 Setup
feature-2375-demo-theme test server) and save a snapshot of this VM so
we can quickly boot new VMs on s031 to test/demo different branches. Can
anyone answer either of these questions?

What gs key should I use for the storage config? (Same one as
demo.ckan.org uses?)

What sharethis key should I use for the social config? (Same as
demo.ckan.org?)

I've created trac tickets to fix ckanext-spatial and ckanext-qa.

I haven't setup datastorer on it yet. I'm gonna leave it without that
unless there is some demand.