[ckan-dev] Trac ticket refs in commit messages

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:54:38 UTC 2012

On one hand I perhaps prefer having all ticket numbers at the start of
the commit message, but I think the ability to close or refer to trac
tickets is really cool, so I'm happy if everyone else is.
Also if all devs update the changelog it will be less important to go
through the commit list on each release

Adrià