[ckan-dev] Cannot Add any Dataset to The Data Hub

Roldano Malvestiti roldano.malvestiti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:52:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am experiencing problems in adding a dataset to the DataHub and I cannot
understand what's wrong. Could you help me?

Site:         http://thedatahub.org/
username: roldanom
FullName: Roldano Malvestiti

I tried adding a dataset in different ways:

   1. uploading CSV Dataset and PDF metadata ( I successfully manage to
   upload the files and filling description)
   2. just adding the link to my web site for both files
   3. creating a group and adding the dataset within the group (
   http://thedatahub.org/group/openolympicsdata)

In all cases when click Add Dataset, I got redirect to a page apparently
asking me to login or register even if I'm logged in and I see my name in
the toolbar.

Yesterday i was also experiencing a slightly different behavior with error
reported in that page requiring login stating "Unauthorized to read
package". This error seems to be reported when I remove the OpenId (this
goggle email) and I login simply with the username and pwd.

When I insert the openId in the profile I do not receive the unauthorize
error but I cannot anyway login.

PLease Advice.

Best regards,

Roldano