[ckan-dev] Preferred IDE for CKAN development?

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Nov 1 11:54:36 UTC 2012

Most python devs I know write code in vim/emacs/textmate and run it on
the command line with pdb to debug. But I hear Eclipse is a good
visual debugger which I mean to try sometime.

I was intrigued to hear about a particular developer preferring using
an IDE over command-line development describing it as "to write
software in a way that doesn't feel like having their skin sanded off"
:-) http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2012/may/04/rim-blackberry-bb10-development

Dave