[ckan-dev] Is there a Chef Cookbook

Knud Hinnerk Möller knud at datalysator.com
Mon Nov 12 12:27:19 UTC 2012

Hi Peder,

not quite Chef, but I have written a Puppet recipe for use with Vagrant to set up CKAN1.8. It works all right, though this was the first time I ever did something with Puppet/Vagrant, so I'm sure it could be improved! It's currently in a private git repo, so I don't have a link to share. If you're interested, I could send it to you, though.

Cheers,
Knud