[ckan-dev] [ckan-discuss] Outline Changes in 2.0

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Sun Nov 25 12:09:32 UTC 2012

I guess the CHANELOG file should be the authoritative source for this:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt

Clearly, it's not up to date at all for CKAN 2.0. In practice I think a
lot of the time it comes down to the release manager to go through the
git logs and update the changelog as best he can before doing a release,
developers should update it as we make changes to the master branch, but
we usually forget to (myself included).

I've just added it to the docs for our pull request/code review/merging
process (though I'm not sure how much it will help):

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/contributing.html#pull-requests-code-review