[ckan-dev] Stable Development versions

Ryan Hodges rhodges at ecotrust.org
Wed Oct 31 23:47:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get CKAN working with Ckanext-harvester and Ckanext-spatial to harvest spatial metadata from GeoNetwork (and hopefully GeoPortal) sources.

I've been trying to do this using the latest releases of each, but that seems unlikely to work, and that perhaps for ckan at least, I should use a stable version (1.8 maybe instead of 2.0a).

I was wondering if anyone on this list has this working, which versions they would recommend and if there are any educational resources that they'd recommend.

Thanks,
Ryan Hodges | Applications Developer | Ecotrust
721 NW 9th Avenue, Suite 200 * Portland, OR 97209
T (503) 467.0800 | F (503) 222.1517 | www.ecotrust.org<http://www.ecotrust.org/>