[ckan-dev] File Upload Users

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:34:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

thanks for the reply,

It is a source install on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.
in the .ini we have:

ckan.default_roles.Package = {"visitor": ["reader"], "logged_in":
["reader"]}
ckan.default_roles.Group = {"visitor": ["reader"], "logged_in": ["reader"]}
ckan.default_roles.System = {"visitor": ["reader"], "logged_in": ["reader"]}
ckan.default_roles.AuthorizationGroup = {"visitor": ["reader"],
"logged_in": ["reader"]}

We are using local storage.

The main storage directory is not owned by wwwrun but the bucket directory
in pairtree root is - with correct rights.

pairtree and argparse are installed, also when I try to upload a file as
sysadmin, it works perfectly.

Thanks!
michi