[ckan-dev] The DataHub SPARQL endpoint -- how can I get a diagram???

Svetlana Hrabinova hrabinovasvetlana at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:34:09 UTC 2012

Hello dears,

I have this problem and I ask you for help. I need make a new screenshot of
bibliographic data group from The Data Hub (for example how this diagram
look like, here is the diagram of LLD group, it's similar:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-vocabdataset-20111025/Lld-2011-09-12.png)
for my work. But I found that web semantic.ckan.net doesn't support it yet
(I could put an adress
http://semantic.ckan.net/group/?group=http://ckan.net/group/bibliographicbefore
and I get the diagram or cloud back).
I find, that semantic.ckan.net support SPARQL queries now for work with The
Data Hub. But I can't find a way how I can work with all group of
bibliographic data. I think, is there way, how can I get visualisation of
all this group from SPARQL queries???

Thank you very much for you answers and for your time.

Regards

Svetlana Hrabinova