[ckan-dev] Recline / Drupal Integration

Aaron Couch acinternets at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:56:00 UTC 2012

Just wanted to give a heads up that we've started working on a Recline
integration with Drupal: http://drupal.org/project/recline

Currently this allows you to add a field to any piece of content that
offers a file upload that visualizes that file using Recline. Right now it
only supports CSV but we are planning on increasing that. Our roadmap
includes adding rdf and json endpoints for content that has a file upload
as well as creating an open data Drupal distribution that includes this
field.

Any feedback or contributions are appreciated.

best,

-Aaron