[ckan-dev] Visualize CKAN group

Sebastian Hellmann kurzum at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:25:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We are a group of around 100 people from NLP and Linguistics, who want
to use CKAN to collect metadata and build our own LOD Cloud.
Looking at the Library Linked data, I was trying to revive a visualizer
written by William Waites :
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-vocabdataset-20111025/#Library_Linked_Data_at_CKAN

Our main goal is to visualize the group linguistics to drive adoption:
http://thedatahub.org/group/linguistics

Maybe there is an alternative? So please tell me, I am sure somebody has
whipped up some really cool stuff.

The code from william seems to be deployed, but not working anymore:
http://semantic.ckan.net/group/?group=http://ckan.net/group/lld

I have a copy here, but it is not up to date:

https://bitbucket.org/kurzum/ckan-groupviz/src
Note that I couldn't test it as you didn't allow cross-site scripting or
CORS on http://semantic.ckan.net/sparql

Who should I contact?

All the best,
Sebastian