[ckan-dev] RFC: routes - named routes and redirects

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 10:15:05 UTC 2012

Personally I think named routes are a nice way for people writing templates, or extensions to not have to know the internal implementation details of which method in which controller something is implemented.

Agree that we should be deprecating /package for 2.0. Some of the others /users/ -> /user/ are just to maintain pretty urls, and as far as I can tell harmless. Aren;'t they?

Ross