[ckan-dev] Groups: add/remove problems

User66 user66 at arcor.de
Thu Apr 4 08:28:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I observe problems with adding and removing groups from datasets.

- As a logged-in user I can add groups, but removing does not always work. It seems that at least one group must remain (it's not removable). And it's only possible to remove the group from the bottom of the listed groups (not the group on top of the list).
- Sometimes even adding a group does not work. It depends on the group.
- As a sysadmin user I can remove all groups, also the last one.

Permissions are set to default after regular installation (edits only for logged-in users).
I am running the latest Git master.

BTW: The same behavior is on http://demo.ckan.org.
I added a group to the dataset http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/a-test-dataset (which was not created by me). But I can't remove the group! Now I added a 2nd group which I can't remove too.

Any idea if this is normal behavior? Or a known bug?

Cheers
Ralf