[ckan-dev] Hi. I am new ...

Jan Brennenstuhl jan.brennenstuhl at okfn.org
Thu Apr 11 17:52:20 UTC 2013

Hi. I am new to this list and just wanted to quickly introduce myself.
My name is Jan, I am currently working voluntary for OKF in Germany - some
of you already know me.
Right now, I am starting to get my hands dirty with CKAN by running through
the code, reformatting and refactoring smaller pieces to get a certain
feeling for what you guys built during the last years. Tobes already merged
some of my commits...

What I am planning to implement in the next weeks is support for the
Mozilla Persona thingy. I am not sure yet how much work this will be, but
in my eyes it's an extremely smart feature CKAN needs to have. Please let
me know if someone already started writing something similar and feel free
to send me some hints about other
construction<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/construction.html>
 zones <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/zones.html>. Dominik already
introduced me to the fundamental architectural ideas.

Those of you who want to know more about me should check out my tiny little
portfolio on www.jbspeakr.me.
Best from Berlin,

Jan Brennenstuhl (@jbspeakr)

Tel: +49 151 67706929
Skype: jbspeakr

Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Schlesische Str. 6D
10997 Berlin

www.okfn.de | info at okfn.de
+49 30 57703666 2 | Fax: +49 30 57703666 9

Wir setzen uns für offenes Wissen ein - helfen Sie uns dabei!
http://www.okfn.de/spenden

Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Kontonummer: 3009670
BLZ: 830 944 95
Verwendungszweck: Spende

Der Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V. ist als gemeinnütziger
Verein durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin anerkannt. Spenden
sind steuerlich absetzbar.