[ckan-dev] could you tell me which file and where configs to update solr index file automatically after modifying dataset attributes?

bupt bupt buptloveandroid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:29:59 UTC 2013

hello everyone,
      now I can create CKAN dataset and upload data file, when I create one
dataset, I find that solr index files are updated in "
/var/lib/solr/data/index" automatically, But what confused me most is where
and which file's configuration help to update new Solr index file
automatically? Can you help me point out where and which file do this
automatic update solr index work? Can you point out the file path and which
function do it?
 Thank you very much~~