[ckan-dev] How I can implements 4 and 5 stars in my CKAN 1.7 platform

Salvatore Altiero salvatore.altiero at linksmt.it
Thu Apr 18 16:23:56 UTC 2013

Hi all,

can someone help me to show the roadmap to implements 4 and 5 stars in my
CKAN 1.7 platform ?

I've already seen the rdf version of my dataset, but how I can implements
SPARQL support and Linked Data support ?

And I've another question, how I can automate the import of dataset's
resources from an externa data source non-ckan ?

Salvatore Altiero

Delivery Leader | Divisione PA & Industries
Links Management and Technology S.p.A.

Via R. Scotellaro, 55 - 73100 Lecce
Tel: +39 0832.443911 - Fax: +39 0832.443926
Mobile: +39 3939681336
e-Mail:  <mailto:salvatore.altiero at linksmt.it> salvatore.altiero at linksmt.it
Web:    <http://www.linksmt.it> www.linksmt.it
Link:    <http://www.linksmt.it/CONTENT/CONTENT.ASP?IDMODULO=10545> Nota di