[ckan-dev] can you recommend some detailed and deep document about CKAN code architecture and CKAN database table column design?

bupt bupt buptloveandroid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 10:24:36 UTC 2013

hello everyone,
      now I can learn sth about CKAN architecture from "
https://gist.github.com/seanh/3414107" and "
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/architecture.html" . But I want to research
CKAN code and database tables more deeply and detailed.
     can you give me more detailed materials which deeply introduced CKAN
code and database tables design, where can I find database table design
document, including what's the purpose of designing every table and view。
    thank you very much~~