[ckan-dev] ckandashoard

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue Apr 2 18:33:49 UTC 2013

Hi Nigel,

your interface is certainly more minimalistic and let's you find what you need faster and you will be able to customize it more. However, you can also go to https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/assigned/none?milestone=1 and see which issues are not assigned. Note the user `none` in the url.

I really like toby's idea of grouping issues by person they are assigned to. This can't be done with the github interface.

Best wishes,
Dominik