[ckan-dev] Uploading a dataset to Datahub.io

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Apr 5 09:40:18 UTC 2013

Hi Velichka,

I've tested this myself and is true that you get random unauthorized
messages when uploading a file. I don't think is because of the file
format, I successfully uploaded pdf documents.
I suspect it is something related with the google storage backend that
we are using. Unfortunately I can not spend more time right now
digging into this, but will definitely put it on the list of things to
check for datahub.
It now seems to be working fine for me again, you may want to try now.

Sorry about that,

Adrià