[ckan-dev] Weighted Fields for Query in SOLR

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Mon Apr 8 13:55:45 UTC 2013

Hello

Solr mostly only does weighting at query time.

The only way to define these withing an extenstion is to use the

IPackageController interface and use the before_search hook.

In the search params you can add a 'qf' key which should look like (and
these are the defaults).

 "name^4 title^4 tags^2 groups^2 text"

Thanks

David