[ckan-dev] Datasets Pagination in spanish

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Mon Apr 8 19:44:12 UTC 2013

Hi Isabel,

In the newer CKAN, there's no "Next" anymore, but just » (see
http://demo.ckan.org/dataset).

You could change the code itself in
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/blob/release-v1.5.1/ckan/lib/helpers.py#L257,
just removing Next/Previous. This is how the code looks like in master,
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/blob/master/ckan/lib/helpers.py#L738.

Or, if possible, use a newer version of CKAN (2.0 or 1.8), as 1.5 is pretty
old now.

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.