[ckan-dev] accessing dataset revision history

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Thu Apr 11 16:09:23 UTC 2013

Hi Timothy,

I'm not sure if ckanclient implements it, but there're API calls to get a
Dataset's revision list (
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/ckan.logic.action.get.html#ckan.logic.action.get.package_revision_list),
and another one to get the revision details (
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/ckan.logic.action.get.html#ckan.logic.action.get.revision_show).
With these you should be able to get what you want.

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.