[ckan-dev] Datastore setup testing...

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Wed Apr 24 19:39:14 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

If you look at the docs for datastore_create, you will find that it says that the resource_id has to be a "resource id that the data is going to be stored against". So you'll first need a ckan resource. You are right that the set-up docs are not explicit about this and I'll write something for this. Thank you for your feedback.

Best wishes,
Dominik