[ckan-dev] Extensions listing

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Apr 25 08:22:57 UTC 2013

The extensions currently listed are

repo, disqus, googleanalytics, qa, rdf, wordpresser, spatial

Sean's proposed reorganisation of the docs [1] also lists some extensions:

datastore, multilingual, resourceproxy, stats, previews (pdfpreview,
reclinepreview, jsonpreview), harvest, spatial

One item is in common (spatial). Should these lists be the same?
Should they be disjoint? The wiki page says 'this is a list of
external CKAN extensions' - what does 'external' mean?

Mark

[1] https://gist.github.com/seanh/5455928