[ckan-dev] uploaded file storage paths

Lorena . lorenicka at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:01:31 UTC 2013

Hello
I have the same problem.I would like to know if it is possible to upload files to a local storage but avoiding all the folders that "pairtree" option creates.
For example, if I set the path: /home/myFiles, have all the files uploaded to that folder directly.
Ofs has only 3 options and noone fits my needs. it is possible to avoid ofs itself? where?
Thank you