[ckan-dev] Plugin not found json_preview

Eduardo Bejar wonka at fundapi.org
Sun Aug 25 19:36:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've been trying to install CKAN 2.2 on an clean install Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit
server. I followed the Install from source guide
(http://docs.ckan.org/sv/latest/install-from-source.html) but when I try
step 6:

paster db init -c /etc/ckan/default/development.ini

I get:

ckan.plugins.core.PluginNotFoundException: json_preview

Any ideas about what should I try? It seems that CKAN is complaining about
not finding the json_preview extension. I've been searching for a while
about how to install this extension but haven't found any clue.

Thank you for your comments,

Edo