[ckan-dev] CKAN harvester harvests datasets with type "harvest"

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Aug 15 13:59:54 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan,

You are right, this should be handled somehow. I'n not keen in
modifying the API to not return them, as this has wider implications
(and they are datasets after all, so you still want them on the API).
I think that the easiest way to fix for the time being is ignoring
harvest sources on the CKAN harvester, I added a small patch that does
this [1].
The whole CKAN harvester is a bit dated and would need a bit of a refactor.

Thanks for your other PR, I also merged it.

Adrià

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-harvest/commit/01ca5c0d