[ckan-dev] Alter resource in grid view

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue Aug 20 13:09:12 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

That depends on where the data comes from. If the preview shows the content of a file (i.e. csv), you have to change the content of the file. If the preview shows the data from the datastore (which is unlikely, but possible), you can use the datastore_upsert action of CKAN [1].

Cheers,
Dominik

[1] http://docs.ckan.org/dv/ckan-2.0.2/datastore-api.html#ckanext.datastore.logic.action.datastore_upsert