[ckan-dev] problem going to organization description

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Sun Dec 1 10:01:16 UTC 2013

Hi Alessandra,

CKAN's logic functions usually accept both name and ID, so I doubt that's
the problem, to be honest; however, I'll take a look. You can check your
CKAN version by looking at ckan/__init__.py

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on