[ckan-dev] Wrong value in config['routes.named_routes']

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 9 16:23:46 UTC 2013

Hi!
I'm using the IGroupForm for customizing the Organization forms (group_types return organization). This causes that the "Datasets" tab in the organization view is not working correctly anymore. It is not highlighted when active and there is no icon. I narrowed it down to the line _menu_items = config['routes.named_routes'] in helpers.py. It seems that the reverse routing is not working correctly.
In _menu_items the key "organization_read" is set to:
{'action': 'read', 'needed': ['id'], 'controller': 'group', 'highlight_actions': 'read', 'icon': None}
So somehow the controller is wrong. I have no idea what causes this behaviour. The string organization_read occurs only three times in my project. But still somewhere something changes that value.

Thanks.
Fabian