[ckan-dev] datastore_search_sql, only works for creator of dataset?

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Dec 2 17:17:15 UTC 2013

Hi Henrik,

The default auth settings for datastore_search_sql are the same as
resource_show, which in turn defer to package_show. This means that if
users can see the package they should be able to query the datastore
(read-only), users should not need an api key for calling
datastore_search or datastore_search_sql by default.
If that's not the case, check that your extension is not introducing
some changes to this behaviour.

Adrià