[ckan-dev] Examples of extension showing latest datasets on front page.

Aníbal Pacheco anibal.pacheco at agesic.gub.uy
Tue Dec 3 14:08:47 UTC 2013

On 12/03/2013 06:18 AM, Henrik Aagaard Sørensen wrote:
> Are there any examples of extension which shows the latest datasets on
> the front page?

Hello Henrik, we have achieved a similar requirement in the extension I
posted last week which I just mirrored into github. Here[0] is the
method used to get the last modified dataset, if there is a field in the
dataset to register the datetime of creation then will be easy to change
the query to perform that.

[0]
https://github.com/anibalpacheco/ckanext-agesic/blob/master/ckanext/agesic/plugin.py#L113

Regards.