[ckan-dev] Group Addition

Fawcett, David (MNIT) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Dec 3 16:20:28 UTC 2013

Georgios,

I put together an example of a Python script that will use the CKAN API to purge a group for you.

https://gist.github.com/fawcett/7772061

It does require that you install the third-party ckanapi Python module (https://github.com/open-data/ckanapi).  You will also have to edit the script to set the correct values for your site URL, the API key of a sysadmin user, and the name of the group to be purged.

David.