[ckan-dev] Preview not loading for resource

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Wed Dec 4 16:41:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

The latest master release should fix this issue.

git pull

You should be able to downgrade in your case.  Mostly downgrades are
fine but we do not explicitely even though as developers we switch
between versions a lot, mostly without issues.

You should be able to do a simple

git checkout release-v2.1.1

And that should work once you restart your instance.

You have to run these commands in /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan  if
you followed the same path as the instructions.  You may need to sudo
them if not as root.

David