[ckan-dev] CKAN preview problem

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Wed Dec 4 17:22:27 UTC 2013

Hello

The link
http://srvmv-automne:5000/storage/f/2013-12-04T16%3A51%3A33.412Z/liste-sites-viticoles-cdt33.csv

Is not publically accessable so the dataproxy can not see it.  This
probably is not the case for production.  It is recommended now to use the
datapusher and datastore to actually get the data locally in the datastore
so its possible to preview this way.

Documentation is here:

http://datapusher.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

David