[ckan-dev] (no subject)

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 17:32:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

Apologies for the lack of clarity on this.

As you mention, the next step is freezing translations and creating
the release branch. This will happen tomorrow, or if there are still
pending PRs that for some reason can not be merged Wednesday or
Thursday the latest. We'll then enable the 2.2 translations on
Transifex.

>From there we'll start testing and stabilizing the branch,
cherry-picking final fixes and working on the packaging.

Taking Christmas holidays into account, I expect the release to be
ready in about a month, by mid-January

Adrià