[ckan-dev] CKAN new install

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 12:30:06 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 5:04 AM, Guillaume Sueur
<no-reply at neogeo-online.net> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I've been testing CKAN 2.0 few months ago, and I would like to setup a fresh
> new install. It seems a lot of things happened on the github repository
> meanwhile, and it's still moving a bit (merges).
> What can you advise me as a choice of branch for my new install, knowing
> that I'm particulary interested in CSW/Spatial extensions.

I'm not exactly sure about CKAN release patterns, but if I look at the
ckanext-spatial branches, the are loosely mirrored after core ckan.
So release-v2.0 of ckanext-spatial looks like a safe option against
CKAN 2.0.*, which supports pycsw integration, as well as other
features.