[ckan-dev] CKAN new install

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Dec 12 10:49:19 UTC 2013

Hi Adrià,

I'll check that out.

By the way, I'm trying to add the dataset_extent_map to the dataset
template, but the doc doesn't fit my templates content :

I don't even have a primary_content block in the read.html template,
when the doc says to put it there :

{% block primary_content %}

   <!-- ... -->

   <article class="module prose">

     <!-- ... -->

     {% set dataset_extent = h.get_pkg_dict_extra(c.pkg_dict, 'spatial',
'') %}
     {% if dataset_extent %}
       {% snippet "spatial/snippets/dataset_map.html",
extent=dataset_extent %}
     {% endif %}

   </article>
{% endblock %}