[ckan-dev] csw harvesting : add source howto

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Dec 16 10:02:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

yes, there has been a button in the harvesting interface in the past but
it got lost (don't know why). We had mentioned that already but until
now it had not been readded.
As an alternative, you can just go to the Webpage
http://yourCkanSite/harvest/new

and you can add a harvesting source.

Would be nice if the button could be put back in future.

Hilde