[ckan-dev] default beaviour of WMS viewer

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:12:15 UTC 2013

In GeoServer you can put layers in separate workspaces and each
workspace has it's own WMS link that only contains layers from that
workspace.
So one way to handle this is create a workspace for each dataset and a
layer for each data file (if more than one) eg.
http://data.gov.au/geoserver/geelong-roofprints-kml/wms accesses all
(one) files from http://data.gov.au/dataset/geelong-roofprints-kml