[ckan-dev] CKAN Error

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Wed Dec 18 09:39:44 UTC 2013

No!

This was an old installation but never tested with PDF files...
I found this link
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2013-August/005645.html

according to which the PDF Preview was broken in version 2.1 which was
the one I had. Therefore I decided to install the newer 2.2 version
which was found on git but it came out a disaster and now I am trying
to restore from a backup...

I 'll let you know on the final news....

Best,

G.