[ckan-dev] CKAN Error

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Fri Dec 20 09:02:21 UTC 2013

The reason why I need 2.2 is because of some new features in API.

My problem is that I have deployed multiple installations of CKAN that
were initially setup with version 2.1
When 2.1.1 was released I upgrade them withoun upgrading the database
because I thought that this is not necessary (that's what the docs are
saying when you do a minor release upgrade) . Now all of them are on
revision 1 and none of them can have its databases upgraded without
going to a newer release but just stay on the same.

I think that I have to do everything from scratch but I will wait
until the 2.2 is officially out!

Best,

G.