[ckan-dev] ckan text search problem

Philippe Duchesne pduchesne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:44:49 UTC 2013

Hello David,

you nailed it, it's the multilingual extension.
The search works if I deactivate it.

What do you mean "the plugin has to be on when I reindex" ? I did reindex
using the same config file that declares the plugin, to no avail.

Besides, i read somewhere about the need to install a specific schema for
multilingual solr, but could not find a clear documentation about that.
Can that be the problem, and if so, can you point me to such documentation?

thank you for your time,

--p.