[ckan-dev] CKAN - DCAT

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:37:13 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,

There’s some work happening at https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-dcat which might be useful. There’s some items in the issues (https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-dcat/issues) that you might be able to provide useful feedback on, and the code is pretty easy to understand and get up to speed on.

It would be good to try and focus any DCAT focused energy there as I’m sure the CKAN team would love some contributions to it.

Ross