[ckan-dev] Recreate Minified JavaScript

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 11 13:31:55 UTC 2013

CKAN is using Fanstatic to organize the JavaScript and create minified version of those script files.
How can I recreate those minified files? I discovered a bug in the JavaScript, which just occurs in
production mode, because it seems to be fixed in the JavaScript files, but it is wrong in the minified
JavaScript files. I'm using 2.1.
The bug is, that the activity stream is calling a template file: popover-context-dataset.html, which
Is named popover_context_dataset.html in reality. In the popover-context.js it is named the right way.

Thanks.