[ckan-dev] problem solved for authorization with action api

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:26:23 UTC 2013

hello,

i solved the problem with authorization and the action api. it was a
problem with the php-class for the api. it had to be instantiated
every time a action api is invoked :-( .

but now i've got another problem:

i want to syncronize our geo-webservice-registry with a ckan instance.
therefor i push all records into the ckan. they will become new uuids.
the old uuids (from our registry) are used as names. to delete one
entry i will rename the old one with name."_".time(). and afterwards
the record can be created again - with a new ckan uuid :-(  but with
its old name.
(problem, that once a package has a state "deleted" - i cannot rename
it or reactivate its state ;-) )
how can i get a list with my own records? the records, that i have
created as a user x?

thanx in advance,

armin