[ckan-dev] Delete datastore via api

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:57:30 UTC 2013

Hi all.

Do you know of any good way to search all content of the mailing list? I'm
facing a problem with deleting a datastore, and I'm sure that someone else
has tried this, but I can't seem to find any effective way to traverse the
mailing list (except sitting for hours and reading through it all).

Aynways, my problem is that I try to do this:

curl -i -X DELETE http://myckan.com/api/3/action/datastore_delete -H
"Authorization: <my_key>" -d '{"resource_id": "<resource_id>"}'

and the rsponse is:

 <head>
  <title>404 Not Found</title>
 </head>
  <h1>404 Not Found</h1>
  The resource could not be found.<br /><br />

I have tried to find an example of deleting through the datastore api, but
I haven't found any.

Any help would be apreciated.

Regards

Lasse Vestergaard